RSS

Recent Posts

Mammograms: The Biggest Scam Perpetrated on Women in Medical History
MAMMOGRAMS: The Biggest Scam Perpetrated on Women in Medical History!
Breast Thermography Empowering Breast Health Imaging

mammography
Medical Imaging
Tomosynthesis
powered by

My Blog

Breast Thermography Presentation by Gaea Powell, BCT

Thermograms speak for themselves.  We hope you will find our Breast Thermography presentation educational and empowering. http://youtu.be/z6Y3VbGMseA Created by Gaea Powell, BCT Founder Central Coast Thermography and Breast Thermography of Santa Barbara.  It is very important that you have direct access the the doctor who evaluates your Thermograms.  Our Thermograms are evaluated by a Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologist. It just makes good sense to utilize Breast Thermography to monitor physiological changes before structural changes occur.  A growing body of evidence suggests that the physiological processes measured by Thermography can be influenced by preventative therapies. Our Reports are comprehensive and concise.  They include rainbow and inverted grayscale images, a detailed summary of the patient's quantitative and qualitative findings and a risk assessment evaluation from the Radiologists.  It also includes your previous Thermogram for comparison. Engage in your breast health early. www.ThermogramLady.com.

13 Comments to Breast Thermography Presentation by Gaea Powell, BCT:

Comments RSS
dias lopez on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 4:43 PM
I'm kelvin from USA, I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 17 months and had constant pain, especially in my knees and all over my joints, During the first month , I had faith in God that I would be healed one day.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the treatment of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of a man who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR OCHE and he also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR OCHE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured which i never believed at first,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the DR assured me that I will have my healing, after 2 weeks i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other like HSV1,2,HPV1,2,3,CANER HIV,COLE SORES,OR YOU NEED YOUR EX BACK, ETC you can email DR OCHE on drochesolutiontemple@gmail.com sir I am forever grateful for your help, I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address or you can also phone/Whats App him on this number +2347069626288..thanks
Reply to comment

deshawn kelly on Friday, October 05, 2018 3:24 PM
hello everyone i am from Texas i have been worried for so many years now because i was trying to figure out how to cure my (erectile dysfunction) and enlarge my SMALL penis but could not find a way out of it ,,my wife has told me if i do not get a cure on time that she will leave me and i love her and my marriage so much .i have used VACCINES,DRUGS,INJECTION AND even did Surgeries just to be happy but none really rendered me the help i needed and i almost gave up when i Used a herbal medicine from a fake bullshit doctor from Malawi .i almost lost my life during that period so i gave up and accepted my fate because my wife already requested for a divorce paper s ,,but on one faithful morning i was reading through a comment on Facebook of one MR JEFFREY VANDEN from texas of how DR OBUE HERBAL CREAM and LIQUID enlarge his penis and cure his younger Brother of CANCER DISEASE within the space of 3 weeks wow i was surprised to see it so i quickly visited his website link drobuesolutiontemp.wixsite.com/drobue behold i saw lots of solution to my problems there so i emailed him and he got back to me and gave me some comfortable words ,and the next day he told what needed to be done and i did it so he sent me his MIRACULOUS HERBAL CREAM AND LIQUID through UPS delivery service and i got it 4 days after ..i then followed his prescriptions on how to use it and OH MY GOD it is just two weeks of using his herbal cream i now have 10 inches when erected and 8 inches when flaccid my wife love it so much now after i had sex with her with my MONSTER PENIS ..and also apologize for asking for a divorce .i am so happy i now feel like a real man ,,thank you so much for taken away this shame from me DR OBUE so if you need any kind of cure visit his website link drobuesolutiontemp.wixsite.com/drobue email him on drobuesolutiontemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348030569449 THANKS

ALVIN DICKSON on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 4:42 PM
hello everyone here i am a medical doctor from SPAIN , i want to share a great testimony of how Dr SALATO herbal mixture cream and liquid saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis size was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing and discouraging, a 35 year old grown man like me having 2.9 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last one minutes it was really a thing of shame my wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor , she never enjoyed sex, i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until last two months when i saw a testimony of how Dr SALATO herbal mixture cream and liquid have been helping people from the globe,i saw one MR DECON BETLY testifying of how Dr SALATO helped him enlarge his penis size so i decided to give him a try ,i visited his website link https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato we talked and he gave me steps to follow which i did and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbal mixture cream and liquid my penis grow to 10 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 10.5 inches long and i was amazed when my wife said i satisfy her so well now all thanks to Dr SALATO herbal mixture cream and liquid ,i will forever be grateful To him i also learnt that Dr SALATO also have the herbal cure to problems like PENIS ENLARGEMENT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION DIABETES type 1 and type 2 HERPES GENITAL WART LOW SPERM COUNT WEAK ERECTION BREAST ENLARGEMENT PROSTRATE CANCER HIV/AIDS SPELL OF ALL KINDS LIKE EX BACK,CANCEL DIVORCE,BREAK UP SPELL ,PREGNANCY SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL,JOB SPELL ALS HPV 123 PILE ASTHMA HEART FAILURE PREMATURE EJACULATION HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE so if you you are suffering from any of this problems please do not hesitate to contact him now email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato you can call him or Whatsapp Dr SALATO via whatsapp +2348103629945 thanks

dias lopez on Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:07 PM

http://cydiabuzz.com/download-wattpad-for-pc-laptop-windows-mac/ on Thursday, September 27, 2018 8:11 AM
Reply to comment

jamie harry on Thursday, September 27, 2018 3:59 PM
hello everyone i am jamie harry from texas USA i want to tell the whole world of great dr obue herbal mixture i was unhappy ever since my girlfriend back then in college mocked me of having a small penis and weak in bed ,ever since then i have been trying to improve my sex life but all effort failed ..but it gut worse when i got married ,my wife is so angry with me and Threatened to leave me if i do not find a way and i love my wife so much so one faithful day i was reading some comments on a blog then i saw a comment of one MR GERARD PETE FROM new Orleans testifying of how dr obue helped him enlarge his penis and fertilise his sperm count so i quickly contacted him by his website link https://drobuesolutiontemp.wixsite.com/drobue and he got back to me and i did as he said ..to my greatest surprise i got 10 inches within two weeks of using his herbal medicine and now its just 3 weeks i am having 10.5 inches i am so happy now..my wife told me am so good in bed that i almost killed her last night all thanks to him note he also cure sicknesses and diseases like PENIS ENLARGEMENT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION DIABETES type 1 and type 2 HERPES GENITAL WART LOW SPERM COUNT WEAK ERECTION BREAST ENLARGEMENT PROSTRATE CANCER HIV/AIDS PREMATURE EJACULATION so if you need his help contact him on his email drobuesolutiontemple@gmail.com visit his site https://drobuesolutiontemp.wixsite.com/drobue or whatsapp him om +2348030569449 for more prove call or whatsapp me on +1 (325) (305) (8983) thanks
Reply to comment

jamie harry on Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:58 PM
Reply to comment

william lieon on Friday, September 28, 2018 4:14 PM
Hello viewers around the Globe, I was despondent because i had a very small penis, about 2.5 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the INTERNET about this specialist called Dr, JAMES and decided to contact him on his email: Drjamescurehome@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Ella, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr JAMES I also learn that Dr JAMES also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement etc.. If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to Dr JAMES now for help on his email (Drjamescurehome@gmail.com) or add him on whats app line +2348060259313
Reply to comment

Dean Rolt on Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:22 PM
Hello, This is a friendly email to make you aware of Amazon Business! - http://www.amazinbusiness.group For most small businesses, buying supplies can be time-consuming and frustrating? Amazon for Business can help you - because we know your life is hard enough! Accounts are free, even for companies with multiple authorized purchasers. Choice, Value and Convenience. Go here to see more - http://www.amazinbusiness.group Best, Dean Rolt. // Helping Businesses Develop // www.amazinbusiness.group //
Reply to comment

Authony Davis on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 8:39 PM
Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, we are here for you anytime, any day. Email; (blankatm001@aol.com) I'm grateful to Mike because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now (blankatm001@aol.com)
Reply to comment

Johnson Adam on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 4:36 AM
My name is Johnson Adams I want to say a big thanks to Dr James for the good job he has done for me, for the past years I have been facing a big challenge have sex because my penis was very small and is not big enough to satisfy women, till a faithful day i was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how he have help people of the same situation which i was, so i contacted him through his email, and he told me not to worry that he will help me enlarge my penis within one week, after that send me his herbal cream which really help me enlarge my penis within one week, right now my penis is big enough to satisfy women.he also cure diabetes,hepatitis,back pain,herpes For help, you can reach him through his email. drjamesherbalhome@gmail.com or contact him through his whatsapp with +2348106467120
Reply to comment

Johnson Adam on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 6:33 AM
Reply to comment

shuron edmond on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:09 PM
I run this site as a hobby.i have been interested in penis enlargement since I was 19 because. It really affected my marriage my wife was not happy with the size of my penis I decided to do something about it until I still met doc itua who help me to enlargement my penis .I got a bigger penis my wife is happy now with the permanent results I can satisfy her now VIA drituaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com Or what-sap he on +2347036387192 Great day
Reply to comment